[CWG-Stewardship] [Cwg-rfp5] Meeting Friday

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Mon Dec 8 13:12:42 UTC 2014

Forwarding a message from Lise that seems to have bounced. -- Grace

Dear RFP5 group and the rest of the CWG,

I have asked staff to arrange a conference call for the RFP5 on Friday
December 12th at 12:00 UTC (triple 12 must give us some luck). I will send
out an agenda later this week. I would like the RFP5 members to respond
directly to me, whether you can participate in the meeting or not. Please
respond no later than Wednesday December 10th . Everyone is off course
welcome to participate in the meeting.

Furthermore we need a coordinator for this group, if you are interested
please send an email to Grace.

Best regards,
Lise