[CWG-Stewardship] Reminder: Outreach Tracking for RFP5

Graeme Bunton gbunton at tucows.com
Tue Dec 9 04:35:45 UTC 2014

Hi Grace,

For Registrars:

We've reached out to all ICANN accredited registrars to inform and
identify those that are interested in the work of the CWG as well as the
IANA stewardship transition as a whole.  Within the Registrar
stakeholder group, there has been regular updates, summaries and
discussions as the CWG has progressed.   We've also formed a small
internal group to summarize the work to date of the CWG to all
Registrars, as well as to provide feedback on the published draft proposal.

Thanks

Graeme

On 12/2/2014 3:35 PM, Grace Abuhamad wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> We've received information from ccNSO, GAC, and RySG. That was
> included in the draft proposal and on the Wiki. If you have any
> additional information you'd like to share with the group, please do
> so and we will include in future proposals.
>
> Best,
> Grace
>
> From: Grace Abuhamad <grace.abuhamad at icann.org
> <mailto:grace.abuhamad at icann.org>>
> Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 11:18 AM
> To: <cwg-stewardship at icann.org <mailto:cwg-stewardship at icann.org>>
> Cc: RFP5 <cwg-rfp5 at icann.org <mailto:cwg-rfp5 at icann.org>>
> Subject: Outreach Tracking for RFP5
>
> Dear all,
>
> On behalf of the RFP5 subgroup, we'd like to start collecting
> information about the consultations within communities that have taken
> place to date. This is in order to validate the NTIA requirements and
> principles.
>
> Please reply with an outline of your community consultations to date
> and/or a description of your outreach efforts to date. We will compile
> this information and provide it to the RFP5 subgroup for review.
>
> Best,
> Grace

Graeme Bunton
Manager, Management Information Systems