[CWG-Stewardship] Reminder: Outreach Tracking for RFP5

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Dec 9 15:59:15 UTC 2014

Hi,

In NCSG various level of drafts have been sent to the NCSG Discuss list
that all members and member reps are subscribed to.

There is a sublist of the full Discuss list for discussions, though some
discussions do go on on the main Discuss list.  The Stewardship sublist
is open to all members and employees of members.

We have an epad open for NCSG stakeholder comments that should result in
a submitted comment before the closing deadline.

avri