[CWG-Stewardship] Strickling Remarks from 4 December re IANA Transition and Accountability

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Dec 15 03:59:26 UTC 2014

So much of what you say is driven by what the NTIA wants and what the ICANN board wants.

Guru:
I am sorry to have to point this out, but Alan Greenberg is not an employee of the U.S. Department of Commerce, has not been designated as their agent in this process, and thus is in no better position to tell us what NTIA wants or what it will accept than you are or I am. The NTIA has told us its requirements in its public announcements.

Milton L Mueller
Laura J. and L. Douglas Meredith Professor
http://faculty.ischool.syr.edu/mueller/
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org<http://internetgovernance.org/>