[CWG-Stewardship] Questions for "Outside Counsel"? -- REPLIES REQUESTED

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 13:16:49 UTC 2014

All:

As previously discussed, there are several aspects of our work where we
thought it would be helpful to get legal advice from independent counsel.

I've been advised that in order to make this request, we should have a list
of the questions we would like to put to counsel.

I am starting this thread in the hopes that others in the CWG will reply
with the questions they believe the CWG should put to counsel.

Thank you for your contributions!

Greg Shatan