[CWG-Stewardship] Questions for "Outside Counsel"? -- REPLIES REQUESTED

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 17:40:22 UTC 2014

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 10:26 AM, Maarten Simon <maarten.simon at sidn.nl>
wrote:

>  Hi Greg,
>

> First of all I think it would be welcome if an expert on Californian
> corporate law could assess the if the alternative proposal is legally
> possible and than specifically the question how to construct  an option to
> separate the IANA in an ICANN bylaw driven solution.

Hi Maarten i will like to reword this, but if you don't agree with it then
@Greg kindly note it as another question from me.

Can an expert on Californian corporate law let us know if a bylaw can be
used as the ultimate source by which an organisation like ICANN operate?
and also whether a section of bylaw can be protected conditionally using
another section of same bylaw

Thanks

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*