[CWG-Stewardship] Questions for "Outside Counsel"? -- REPLIES REQUESTED

Maarten Simon maarten.simon at sidn.nl
Thu Dec 18 09:26:10 UTC 2014

Hi Greg,

First of all I think it would be welcome if an expert on Californian corporate law could assess the if the alternative proposal is legally possible and than specifically the question how to construct  an option to separate the IANA in an ICANN bylaw driven solution.

Secondly we have an issue with regard to whom we should ask questions on Contract Co. as the answers probably depend on the jurisdiction where Contract Co. will be located. Maybe we should sent a set of questions to different experts in a number of jurisdictions ?

Best,

Maarten