[CWG-Stewardship] Statement by JNC on IANA transition

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Nov 11 05:03:49 UTC 2014

Hi,

I agree in one part, the way this was structured by IGC seems bonkers*,
but we are stuck with it.

On the other part it think it is our problem to deal with issues
wherever they come from.  One way to use this might be to test against
it. For example it contains principles, how does it test against the
principles we are establishing?  Also in reading it, I wonder how may of
the ideas have not already expressed by one or the other of us.

In any case, all sorts of things might have been better in this process
(let me count the ways), but I think these are early comments we just
need to deal with.

avri

* crazy