[CWG-Stewardship] Concern with Contract Co.

Bertrand de La Chapelle bdelachapelle at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 13:05:26 UTC 2014

Is the idea of a contract Co. a done deal? Establishing any organization
with whatever limited staff is usually a recipe for its growth in time.

Is the option of having separate complementary contracts by the different
users of the IANA functions off the table?

B.

"*Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes*", Antoine de
Saint Exupéry
("*There is no greater mission for humans than uniting humans*")BERTRAND DE
LA CHAPELLEInternet & Jurisdiction Project | Director