[CWG-Stewardship] [client com] IPR Memo

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 17:53:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

I don't think it's about numbers not wanting ICANN to have it(because they
currently have it anyway) but about number's concern on whether ICANN would
refuse to provide access. So the question will be, Whether ICANN can assure
numbers of access to the trademark to clear their concern comfortably.

The numbers currently recognise that ICANN is doing fine, u don't think she
will not be willing to read an assurance from ICANN that the trademark
access will be possible.

That said, if setting up an independent trust will be the acceptable
solution fine let's go ahead. Nevertheless, I think it's just an overkill
IMO.

Regards