[CWG-Stewardship] CWG Position on IANA IPR

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Aug 27 04:19:55 UTC 2015

"As far as I can tell Names rationale for not leaving it with ICANN
and moving it to a suitable trust is compromise with the other 2 OCs."

Exactly. It is not what we "decided" through a specific thought
process prior to the issue being locked into the CRISP proposal.
Given that we believe it can be made to work, it is a pragmatic decision.

Alan