[CWG-Stewardship] [client com] CWG Comment Letter to CCWG 3rd Draft Proposal

Christopher Wilkinson lists at christopherwilkinson.eu
Thu Dec 17 00:04:55 UTC 2015

Well, Milton: That 'structure' has become so complex, as you describe it, that I think it is unsaleable to the global community.
As has been observed more than once, at an earlier stage in this matter, PTI is unnecessary in the absence of separation, which many of us do not anticipate under any circumstances.

CW