[CWG-Stewardship] Comments to Final Draft

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Thu Jun 11 00:11:14 UTC 2015

Thanks Greg. I just saw your note about section numbering. We lightened up on the section numbering when we introduced paragraph numbering into the draft. I can check/cross reference the term sheet to the final if this is still an issue (I haven't looked at your draft yet).

Sent from my mobile device