[CWG-Stewardship] Service Level Expectations Design Team Template

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Sun Mar 1 07:17:28 UTC 2015

I've thought of a b/c mid point complication:

It is: whether anything needs to be added to currently documented SLA
standards to allow the transition to be acceptable to any key customer
community.

That's not a wholesale review but it's a little more than b), while
respecting the need for conservatism and efficiency....

Jordan

+64-21-442-649 | jordan at internetnz.net.nz

Sent on the run, apologies for brevity