[CWG-Stewardship] Service Level Expectations Design Team Template

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 06:39:15 UTC 2015

+1 to Jordan's specific suggestion as well;  considering that everything
works just fine right now is an indication that repeating the current SLA
would at least maintain status quo.

Will be good if that methodology is applied to other design teams as much
as possible.
The goal is to build a stronger ICANN and so long as we have a
multistakeholder means/process to do that, then our job is done.

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.