[CWG-Stewardship] Design team list

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 05:07:12 UTC 2015

Ops, will be good for the co-chairs to confirm this as I thought they were
only suspended pending the outcome of RFP 3.

If what Alan says is the case, it will be good to reflect it in the
introductory part of the DT.

That said, I am still a little unclear about why we handpicked SAC 69 for
DT. I guess I would look forward to it's detailed description et all

Thanks

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.