[CWG-Stewardship] Design team list

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Tue Mar 3 05:46:12 UTC 2015

Thank you Sean,

The intention is to:

1. No longer use the rfp groups
2. Use the former rfp co-ordinators to assist co-chairs with the oversight
of the relevant corresponding sections of proposal v2
3. Accommodate a review of sac69 in the context of the emerging proposal v2

Now, 3 above is not strictly a design team topic but the discrete task may
be best accommodated by use of a design team

I believe that's it.

Jonathan