[CWG-Stewardship] Client Committee Update: Finalists

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 07:12:42 UTC 2015

Great! The profile of the firms makes me  understand what Greg meant by
"top notch" ;-)
On a lighter note, this feels[1] like using a trailer to carry 2 shovel of
sand. You can be sure that the trailer will consume diesel but at least
will deliver, and so long as the fuel station is willing to supply...Why
not :-)

Whether it will be fast in delivery is another thing that I believe the
client committee will ensure.

That said, @Greg, any idea of budget?

Cheers!
1. Don't mind a technical less cosmetic me ;-)
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.