[CWG-Stewardship] Client Committee Update: Finalists

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 07:56:55 UTC 2015

Seun,

I'm not sure I get your analogy.  Are the firms too good, or are the teams
they proposed too large?  If it's the former (too good), I think we need
the best advice we can get -- this is a complex and unique situation --
hardly "two shovels of sand."  (It's more like transporting fragile,
precious and specialized cargo.)  If it's the latter (too large), rest
assured that we will not be working with the whole team at every turn.  I
expect that most of our time will be spent with one or two lawyers.  The
rest of the team is there to cover the broad scope of issues we identified
in our legal scoping documents, and they will brought in only when
necessary.

As for budget, we are going to work with counsel to be as cost-effective as
possible, while meeting the needs of the CWG (and indirectly, the whole
process of which we are a part).

Greg