[CWG-Stewardship] DT-A : Revised Scope / Template

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Mar 10 13:06:03 UTC 2015

Note that the addition of escalation steps overlap with the tasks for DT-C (CSC) and DT-M (Escalation Mechanisms beyond CSC).  That may be okay.  If DT-A is able to get a head start on the work of DT-C and DT-M, that seems good to me as long as there is good coordination between all three DTs.

Chuck