[CWG-Stewardship] Sidley Austin LLP

John Poole jp1 at expri.com
Tue Mar 10 16:09:04 UTC 2015

Greg,
Thanks for the reply and clarification--sorry my "gut reaction" yesterday
offended you (or Jonathan :-)--like you, I am dealing with "health issues"
(stroke in my case). I know there are no perfect processes. The one thing
CWG now has going for it is Sidley Austin--a very fine firm indeed. As you
know I had suggested Latham & Watkins in January, but after reading the
submittal of Sidley Austin, I agree that they are a better fit for CWG.
You, together with the rest of the Client Committee, and with the
assistance of Sidley Austin, will hopefully now be able to lead CWG to a
consensus proposal. Full speed ahead!
Best regards,
John Poole