[CWG-Stewardship] Client Committee

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Tue Mar 10 16:36:50 UTC 2015

Thanks Alan,

That seems like a good suggestion re: "we allow all CWG Members/Participants
to be subscribed to the cwg-client list, even if they are not given posting
rights".

It seems to me to be consistent with the current position yet permit better
access. Does anyone have any reservations?

Please clarify "that the list membership be viewable to all, regardless of
whether they are members of the list or not"? Do we not do that already.

Jonathan