[CWG-Stewardship] Client Committee

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Mar 11 17:42:48 UTC 2015

hi,

On 10-Mar-15 11:51, Maarten Simon wrote:
> What strikes me on this list, is that this result is not celebrated
> but merely met with criticism and an enormous amount of distrust
> towards ICANN in the first place but also towards the (members of the)
> client committee.

I apologize for not having said anything about this.  I think what got
worked out was rather good and appreicate the team and its work.

I may have concerns about the focus of the legal team, but I think that
in terms of the selection and the arrangement, so far so good.  And
should have said so.

avri

---