[CWG-Stewardship] Design Team Map

Kurt Pritz kpritz at thedna.org
Wed Mar 11 20:33:26 UTC 2015

During the last CWG call, a question was raised to the effect of: have we considered how the Design Teams' scope might overlap and how do the design teams' scope map to the IANA Oversight tasks that we are trying to replace?

I raised the point a point in the chat that in certain cases there would be overlap or that two design teams would be working on the same NTIA task and, in those cases, the Design Team Leads should work closely together. An example would be the SLE team and the CSC team both are focusing on monitoring IANA performance.

To help understand the areas of overlap, I made the attached graphic that maps the Design Team titles to the NTIA tasks currently performed. It might be constructive in determining how to formulate a final proposal and where different Design Teams should work together or where Design Teams can be combined.

I hope you find it useful.

Regards,

Kurt