[CWG-Stewardship] CSC Design Team membership

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Mar 11 21:27:08 UTC 2015

Dear All,

On behalf of Lise and Jonathan, I would like to confirm the current membership of the CSC Design Team, namely:

  *   Donna Austin (gTLD Registry) - lead
  *   Staffan Johnson (ccTLD Registry) - co-lead
  *   Stephanie Duchesneau - gTLD Registry
  *   Martin Boyle - ccTLD registry
  *   Kurt Pritz - GNSO
  *   Sarah Falvey - gTLD Registry

As you may recall, the proposed membership for this design team was as follows:

  *   At a minimum two gTLD registry representatives with operational knowledge of IANA Functions and current reporting requirements
  *   At a minimum two ccTLD registry representatives with operational knowledge of IANA Functions and current reporting requirements
  *   One IANA staff member (current or former)
  *   One non-direct customer representative with operational knowledge of IANA Functions and current reporting requirements
  *   One liaison from NTIA to verify NTIA's current responsibilities

Donna has reached out to IANA Staff as well as NTIA so we anticipate confirmation of representatives to fill those slots shortly.

Marika