[CWG-Stewardship] Updated revision of Integrated model - work in progress

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Mar 19 12:36:08 UTC 2015

Hi,

Brenden, Matt and I have taken the comments we received and reworked the
Integrated model  proposal somewhat.  This is still as work in progress,
but this revision is far enough along that we wanted to open  it up to
wider review and comment.  Our expectation is that we will take a
snapshot of the proposal just before the Istanbul meeting so that there
is something fixed to talk about.

It can be found at
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZpCjh4hoRJ1CaYpw30f3zB0gogGa7ZS1eKyum-rJvCI/edit?usp=sharing>

Thanks