[CWG-Stewardship] [CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: RySG IANA Statement

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 19:22:36 UTC 2015

FWIW, I like to add a personal +1 to Chuck's comment. I think it's a fine
explanation of the key points in the document and of the task at hand.
I will also like to add that the CSC composition and role was quite clear
and received relatively strong level of support among this WG; most agreed
that transparency in the activities of CSC and it's role would diminish the
need for stakeholder representation. The only aspect that was considered
then was whether to have a liaison from MRT in CSC and I understand that
was just towards ensuring transparency. I think the need for such liaison
could be mute If indeed high level of transparency can be ensured through
the mandate of CSC; I understand that CSC is purely technical with major
administrative accountability decision left to the broader community (which
would fall more on CCWG shoulders)

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.