[CWG-Stewardship] Final Draft of Principles

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.org.uk
Tue Mar 24 06:13:22 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Sorry, I seem to be unable to cut and paste:  the text for the first sentence of 7.ii dropped the word "applicable" from the Kane-Lindeberg compromise, so should have read, "For ccTLDs - Respect national laws and processes as well as any applicable consensus ICANN Policies developed by the appropriate PDP mechanism and IETF technical standards."

The attachments have been corrected and should be used for any discussion on this document.

My apologies for my confusion, it's just I'm not good at multitasking.

Martin