[CWG-Stewardship] Mapping document

Lise Fuhr lise.fuhr at difo.dk
Wed Mar 25 14:31:23 UTC 2015

Dear All,

As you may be aware, we received two substantive inputs from direct
customers of the naming functions. In response to this, we asked staff to
compare that input with the current output of the relevant Design Teams. You
will find the results of that comparison attached.

We believe that this work may be a useful aid in our review of the Design
Teams work during tomorrow's meeting and accordingly we encourage you to
review it beforehand.

Please do note that this is a draft, so should there be any information
overlooked or inconsistencies, feel free to flag those.

Best,

Jonathan & Lise