[CWG-Stewardship] Mapping document

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 17:50:15 UTC 2015

Thanks for the share Lise, though I had earlier indicated my personal
support for large part of the statement (especially that of RySG). I will
like to suggest to the chairs that the statement should not in anyway
influence already planned agenda of the meeting. If possible, the cwg
should avoid going through this document during the face 2 face (at least
not for day 1). There is need to remain focused on the agenda so expected
purpose/outcome of the meeting can be achieved.
I believed we have learnt 1 or 2 things from last face 2 face.

Regards
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.