[CWG-Stewardship] Responses to ICG Questions

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 18:02:09 UTC 2015

Hello Milton,

Well you may note that I qualified my statement(by referencing IFO), my
apologies for not specifically responding with the RZM in view.  I think
you are right that the entity that interacts with RZM can be pre-determined
by the CWG. My concern however is that this could imply starting the
parallel process referred to by NTIA since whatever entity we propose will
actually be addressing the relationship with RZM one way or the other.
Nevertheless, perhaps we can do it in readiness for the NTIA parallel
process.

That said, if the CWG were to engage in that then I expect it would not
involve drafting any mechanism/formalities between the IFO and RZM as that
can't be defined if there is no direction from NTIA (who is the current
interface between IFO and RZM).

Responding with RZM in view, I would expect that ICANN will be filling the
role of NTIA as it concerns RZM. (Again this implies that NTIA has
determined to pull out of the loop)

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.