[CWG-Stewardship] Implementation Action Items List

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Fri Oct 9 17:25:21 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Per the call notes/actions from the CWG-Stewardship meeting on Tuesday
<https://community.icann.org/x/IZ1YAw> , I have revised the implementation
action items list for the Chairs to send to the ICG. The Chairs also intend
to share this implementation action items list with the ICANN staff working
on implementation planning.

The major change was formatting to match the style of the ICG list. The only
addition I made was a parenthesis in the second to last row to clarify that
Sidley documents on drafts Bylaws were "to be provided² since we do not have
that documentation yet.

There were no comments on the CWG-Stewardship mailing list for additional
action items, but I have a suggestion for your consideration. If you look at
the document, it looks like the CWG-Stewardship has more action items than
the other communities. While it¹s true that the names community is probably
going to see the most change through the transition, I also think the way we
developed our action items is different from the ICG. We could, for example,
group our actions items in bigger categories such as SLAs, PTI, RZMS, etc
and detail the individual items within (as the other two communities seem to
have done). Please let me know if you¹d like for me to take a stab at
redesigning the list to match that format.

With this, we¹ve completed all the actions items assigned to date. Talk to
you on Tuesday at 17:00 UTC.

Best,
Grace