[CWG-Stewardship] SLE update - ICANN seeks to delay SLE Accountability reporting......

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Tue Oct 13 16:04:22 UTC 2015

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 03:42:33PM +0000, Mueller, Milton L wrote:
> Andrew
> If I am not mistaken, this is a settled issue. Did this group decide to revise the SLE or did it not? I am under the impression that it did. It undermines the process when people try to use snafus to reinsert a non-consensus position into the outcome.

I'm not trying to insert anything.  My reading of Annex H is that the
text says that the plan is part of implementation and is running in
parallel.  Therefore, if it takes a few more months, it's not the end
of the world; and we can proceed with the transition without it being
completely sorted.  What am I misreading?

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com