[CWG-Stewardship] SLE update - ICANN seeks to delay SLE Accountability reporting......

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Oct 13 19:57:19 UTC 2015

I personally had assumed that the new SLEs would be implemented before or at the transition, but that doesn't mean that our proposal made that clear.  Whether the SLEs are implemented as I thought they would be or as Andrew suggests, we need to first agree on the SLEs.  Most of them are not defined yet.  The way I understand it is that the testing that the SLE WG proposed to help us define the SLEs.  If I am correct on that, then we need to focus on implementing the testing.

Chuck