[CWG-Stewardship] SLE update - ICANN seeks to delay SLE Accountability reporting......

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 20:45:38 UTC 2015

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 8:57 PM, Gomes, Chuck <cgomes at verisign.com> wrote:

> I personally had assumed that the new SLEs would be implemented before or
> at the transition,

Perhaps we should ask the IETF of their experience when they tried updating
their SLA (which was somewhat the outcome of the IANAPLAN) during the
transition.

> but that doesn't mean that our proposal made that clear.  Whether the SLEs
> are implemented as I thought they would be or as Andrew suggests, we need
> to first agree on the SLEs.

I had thought Paul's team passed the level of agreeing on the SLE
requirements with IANA no?

>   Most of them are not defined yet.  The way I understand it is that the
> testing that the SLE WG proposed to help us define the SLEs.  If I am
> correct on that, then we need to focus on implementing the testing.

If I may, what does testing imply? does testing in this case mean working
on the live system or creating a dummy setup or doing similar hypothetical
test case scenario like it was done within the CCWG?

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!