[CWG-Stewardship] SLE update - ICANN seeks to delay SLE Accountability reporting......

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Wed Oct 14 16:36:37 UTC 2015

Hey David,

I am really happy to hear that, I possibly read too much into the statement, if we have good audit trails from a security standpoint then much of my comment is moot.

If the issue is logging more than audit trailing then yes the situation is different I would still hope that a timeline that suits all parties can be achieved without compromising any of the SSR.

-JG