[CWG-Stewardship] For your review - draft responses to ICG Questions

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Sep 29 18:59:34 UTC 2015

Regarding the first item on the Verisign/ICANN proposal:

To quote from an analysis I did for the ALAC Transition Support group:

>The document is an implementation of the implied recommendation of
>Design Team F that nothing be changed in the RZMS code prior to or
>during transition. It follows the golden rule that you should make
>as few changes at the same time as possible.
>
>In my mind, this proposal carried that rule to a ridiculous extreme.

The proposal calls for an lot of work and expense to avoid making a
relatively simple coding change that could be verified seventeen ways
to Sunday. But yes, it does meeting the CWG requirements.

Alan