[CWG-Stewardship] FW: [Iana-ipr] IANA IPR - Proposed resolution of selected legal issues

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 00:45:52 UTC 2016

Thanks for this share Jonathan and thanks to everyone that worked on this.
Bullet point 2 of termination agreement and the CCG consultation process
summary (item 5) seem to have addressed my concerns.

That said, on bullet point 3 under "maintenance of IPR"section, I think it
may be neater for the licensee (ICANN) to always be the one requesting new
addition/making payments. Secondly (not a lawyer) it's not yet clear how
new registrations gets licenced to the licensee i.e will it be automatic or
via certain process. I expect that is going to be addressed in the main
document drafting.

Looking forward to see the actual wordings to be inline with that summary.

Regards
Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos