[CWG-Stewardship] Joining Consensus

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 00:57:43 UTC 2016

Dear Co Chairs,

Dear CWG members and participants

This the time that everybody come to the aid of the PART and demonstrate
the utmost level of tolerance, flexibility and highest degree of
collaboration  .

The reactions shown by one person to my comments were unfair, inappropriate
and outside the code of conduct .Perhaps its author was tired and exhausted

Dear CWG members and participants

There are structural and legal terms used in the draft which are incoherent
and incompatible with each other. This has been subject to exchange of tens
of mails among members.

Having totally rejected the counter comments made by one participant, on
the one hand, and having understood that except one person, everybody else
agreed that the comments that I made are relevant and valid.

Now, in reply to the comprehensive message and appeals made by various
distinguish colleagues on mailing list and off list and having carefully
considered the reasons given by our Chair Jonathan, and being always
supportive of reaching compromise, in the interest of transition process, I
joint the consensus emerged and have no objection to proceed with the
approval of the draft

I hope this will put on record that we need to understand each other
problem and be collaborative to the maximum possible extent