[CWG-Stewardship] Draft PTI Budget Development & Approval Process

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Aug 11 04:42:18 UTC 2016

Attached are three files regarding the Draft PTI Budget Development & Approval Process:

1.       The first file contains three slides that show the proposed PTI Operating Plan & Budget development and approval process.

2.       The second file is a compliance matrix that maps the CWG proposal IANA budget requirements to the process elements along with DT-O's assessment regarding compliance to the requirements.

3.       The third file is a copy of the Draft PTI Bylaws with redlined changes proposed to accommodate the proposed process.

DT-O met today and provides the above for CWG review and approval.

I understand the lateness of these documents but DT-O just received them this week and just met today (Wednesday).  Because the proposed Bylaws changes are needed right away, I thought that the documents should be sent with short notice.  I will defer to Lise and Jonathan about how to handle these.

I am prepared to discuss the documents in the CWG call on Thursday and am sure that Xavier will be as well.