[CWG-Stewardship] Proposed Footnote to inclusion of ICANN as potential signatory on behalf of Names Community

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 07:22:09 UTC 2016

Dear Co- Chairs
Yes the Ship is on the way BUT HAS NOT YET REACHED ITS DESTINATION
But What I proposed to co Chairs to simply add the word Call Before CWG and
the number of call I.E
At the request made at CWG CALL NO  X ,ICANN indicated
Still that can be corrected if there is good will by the Co Chairs
It is still not too late
Regards
kAVOUSS  ......