[CWG-Stewardship] Revised PTI Budget Process Compliance Matrix

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Aug 17 22:55:09 UTC 2016

After the CWG meeting last week Xavier made some very helpful comments about the proposed DT-O assessment for requirements 1 & 2 in the PTI Budget Process compliance matrix that was distributed shortly before that meeting.  As a result, I am attaching a revised version that redlines some edits to the DT-O assessment for requirements 1 & 2; note that the edits are the same for both requirements.  I plan to discuss this revised matrix in this week's CWG call and answer any questions anyone has.

Staff - Please have this document available for posting in Adobe when we get to the applicable agenda item.  Also, please have the three power point slides that picture the proposed PTI Operational Plan & Budget Development Process ready for posting; I attached that file to make it easy: FY18 PTI Planning Calendar - Draft 160810.pdf.  I plan to go over the Planning Calendar first.

Note that we dealt with the associated Bylaws amendments in our call last week.