[CWG-Stewardship] [CCWG-ACCT] IANA Stewardship Transition - Project Expenses - FY16 Q3 update

Xavier J. Calvez xavier.calvez at icann.org
Tue Jul 12 16:45:46 UTC 2016

Brett,
Thank you for following up.
I will make sure to respond no later than the end of this week.

Thank you.

Best,
Xavier

Xavier Calvez
ICANN
CFO
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90094
Office     : +1 (310) 301 5838
Mobile   : +1 (805) 312 0052
Fax                          : +1 (310) 957-2348

From: "Schaefer, Brett" <Brett.Schaefer at heritage.org>
Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 11:38 AM
To: Xavier Calvez <xavier.calvez at icann.org>, "community-finance at icann.org" <community-finance at icann.org>, "cwg-stewardship at icann.org" <cwg-stewardship at icann.org>, CCWG-Accountability <accountability-cross-community at icann.org>
Cc: Executive Team <executive-team at icann.org>, COMMS Team <commsteam at icann.org>, "icann-board at icann.org" <icann-board at icann.org>, Finance Staff <finance-staff at icann.org>
Subject: RE: [CCWG-ACCT] IANA Stewardship Transition - Project Expenses - FY16 Q3 update

Xavier,

Thanks for promising to get this information to me in Helsinki. Do you have an estimate for when it will be provided?

Thanks,

Brett

Brett Schaefer
Jay Kingham Senior Research Fellow in International Regulatory Affairs
Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom Davis Institute for National Security and Foreign Policy
The Heritage Foundation
214 Massachusetts Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20002
202-608-6097