[CWG-Stewardship] [community-finance] [CCWG-ACCT] IANA Stewardship Transition - Project Expenses - FY16 Q3 update

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Wed Jul 20 00:35:27 UTC 2016

+1 on this:
If these consultants are unable to acknowledge that they are ICANN consultants, this is a problem.If they are afraid to declare the amount they are receiving as consultant, I am concerned.  And if they are simultaneously a consultant to a group of AC/SO entities and ICANN, then they need to declare that.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050