[CWG-Stewardship] [community-finance] FY17 Budget update: Section 4 on IANA Stewardship

Xavier J. Calvez xavier.calvez at icann.org
Fri Jun 24 20:22:24 UTC 2016

Michele, Chuck, and everyone,

I have inserted my comments below, after Chuck’s.

Thank you.

Best,
Xavier

Xavier Calvez
ICANN
CFO
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90094
Office     : +1 (310) 301 5838
Mobile   : +1 (805) 312 0052
Fax                          : +1 (310) 957-2348

From: Charles Gomes <cgomes at verisign.com>
Date: Thursday, June 23, 2016 at 4:59 PM
To: Michele Neylon - Blacknight <michele at blacknight.com>, Xavier Calvez <xavier.calvez at icann.org>, "community-finance at icann.org" <community-finance at icann.org>, "cwg-stewardship at icann.org" <cwg-stewardship at icann.org>
Cc: Executive Team <executive-team at icann.org>, BFC <fin-comm at icann.org>
Subject: RE: [community-finance] FY17 Budget update: Section 4 on IANA Stewardship

Without any intention to detract from Michele’s main questions, I inserted a few comments below that I think are important to keep in mind.

Chuck