[CWG-Stewardship] FW: [IOTF] Revised PTI staffing rationale

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 20:15:20 UTC 2016

Hello,

This updated version indeed looks better however i have a few comments to
raise:

1. I will like to confirm if the new hires during the post-transition phase
(the 3 year period) would be the decision of the PTI board or that of the
ICANN board or that of ICANN staff? or PTI president?

2. While i agree with the last statement on the document[1], i think it may
not be in sync with our current response to section 7.1 of the PTI bylaw
which i earlier highlighted. I hope my suggested wording (or any other
re-wording along that line) will be applied to make the proposed staffing
route to be feasible.

Regards
1. After the transition, the PTI Board will be able to review the staffing
plan and shared resources arrangement, and determine what if any changes
need to be made to ensure a well-functioning PTI.

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!