[CWG-Stewardship] RZERC Charter for CWG review

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun May 8 15:38:42 UTC 2016

Seun, I tend to agree with Chuck, but I have added a few specific
comments to some of your points.

It is important to recall that during the initial discussions, this
group was (somewhat facetiously) referred to as a group of the wise
old men (and women) of the Internet. It replaces a completely opaque
(and I suspect often ad hoc) NTIA process.

Alan