[CWG-Stewardship] The work of CWG Stewardship has come to an end

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 10:04:52 UTC 2016

Dear Co-chairs and the Members,

The work during the last two years exemplified Multi-stakeholder
cooperation and proceeded without conflicts, the flow of discussions was
smooth, largely due to the expert chairmanship of the Co-Chairs. A topic so
difficult as this one in a forum of global multi-stakeholders, each with a
different idea, harmonized into a unified outcome.  Congratulations to
every one and to ICANN for its observer-like involvement and support.

On the completion of work, on Implementation and ICANN Accountability,
there is progress, we are moving in the right direction, but miles to go.

Sivasubramanian M

Sivasubramanian M <https://www.facebook.com/sivasubramanian.muthusamy>