[CWG-Stewardship] Fwd: Letter of Instruction from CWG to ICANN re Community Agreement.DOCX

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Sep 6 14:14:00 UTC 2016

Pending input from Sidley, this looks pretty good to me.  I do have two very important questions, assuming the CWG supports this letter of instruction as modified by Greg and any subsequent revisions proposed by Sidley:

1.       Won’t we have to get approval from the ccNSO, SSAC, GNSO, ALAC and GAC in advance of sending the letter?

2.       Realizing that each of the five organizations have their own approval processes that can take considerable time, how will we get all five approvals in the very short window we have?

If the answer to question 1 is affirmative, I think we need to start working on question 2 immediately.

Chuck