[CWG-Stewardship] Letter of instruction from the CWG to ICANN regarding the IANA IPR Community Agreement.

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Sun Sep 25 03:30:44 UTC 2016

I am not sure I understand why someone who clearly does not understand what is going on in the IPR transition process, and who actually never seemed to understand what IANA is, should be in a position to hold up this process.

Milton L Mueller
Professor, School of Public Policy
Georgia Institute of Technology